Pages

October 28, 2010

Designer Worth Sharing: BCBG Max Azria

If there is one designer out there that has designed the most clothes for the every day women...I have to say it's Max Azria. 
BCBG, meaning Bon Chic, Bon Genre (or rather, Good Style, Good Attitude) is stated well for this line.
Today I will share some of my favorites from the Fall 2010 (think all the b's: blacks, browns, blues, and beige) and Spring 2011 lines (think cream, brights like yellow and orange, and black); I think you'll see why they are made for the every day woman.

This dress is flowy and simple. The neckline means it is wearable to work, and the asymmetric line is modern and edgy.
I love love love this cape. For a while, I was very hesitant to embrace the cape culture that is Fall 2010, but this is one I would actually wear; with the contrasting color closure; the navy and military green color combination is a must in all wardrobes.
I love the simplicity of these two outfit- in the first one, love how navy and black are no longer black and blue and bruised all over. I think the distracting glimmer surrounding the navy helps with this. In the second, that shirt is amazing! Both blouses can be dressed up or down. 

Now, the Spring 2011 line gives me something to look forward to!
There is one word that describes the spring according to Mr. Azria, and it's SHEATH!
All these dresses that are featured get me excited!

Jokingly, only 6-8 months until us gals in the North East can wear these adorable pieces. Lucky for us, we have some pretty sweet dresses, pants, and blouses to wear in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE BCBG Max Azria! LOVE! My very favorite dress, my hot red go-to for most formal events, is his. And I REALLY love that cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not have this brand in Malaysia. The dresses are lovely!

    ReplyDelete