Pages

October 9, 2010

Weekend Pampering: Beauty Product Must Haves

Every Fashionista needs to spend a little TLC on her hair and body. After a long work week, we feel stressed, tired, and need the weekend to rejuvenate. So today I want to bring to you some of the must have beauty buys that I treat myself to when I want a little spa like pampering at the house.


Moroccan Oil Treatmenthttp://www.moroccanoil.com/ Oh Moroccan Oil, how I love thee- let me count the ways. You may think it's pricy; it's worth every.single.penny. My bottle, like the one showed below, has lasted me over a year. I use this miracle product probably 4-5 days a week.

  1. You give my dry hair a beautiful sheen
  2. You take away frizz
  3. You help dry my hair faster
  4. You make my hair smell amazing
Daily Multi Vitamin- You know how your parents always told you to take your vitamins? There's a reason. Beauty starts on the inside.
  1. They help your nails grow long and strong
  2. Your skin is in better condition after a little while
  3. You will have more energy
Enzyme Peel- Example- Peter Thomas Roth Enzyme Peel. There are mixed reviews on this product out there, I love it, live by it- so go and ask Sephora for a sample before you buy.
 Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
  1. Smells like pumpkin (I love pumpkin), it's Fall after all.
  2. After one use I noticed extremely soft skin
  3. Removes dry skin- with the changing of seasons, this is key- dead skin is not fashionable!
  4. It's like a mini facial at your home
Light weight moisturizer- Example- Bliss Triple Oxygen +c Energizing Cream
Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream
  1. If you have combination skin, like I do, it's important you moisturize with something that will impact my dry areas of your skin (e.g forehead, cheeks, chin), but not make your t zone super oily. 
  2. Again, changing of seasons; put your best face forward with a moisturizer, get rid of that dry skin!
  3. Renews stressed out skin

A good face exfoliator- Example- Lush Ocean Salt
Ocean Salt Cleanser
  1. Alcohol in this product helps clear out blackheads, clogged pores, and imperfections
  2. Sea salt softens the skin
  3. It smells like a margarita!
A good body exfoliator- Example- Bliss Hot Salt Scrub
Hot Salt Scrub
  1. Scrub away dead, dry skin cells on your body
  2. Moisturizes
  3. Smells wonderful!
So dolls, those are my pampering picks. Take some time out of your weekend to rewind and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment