Pages

October 6, 2010

What to Wear Wednesday

Pouring rain in Massachusetts, I decided to dress it down and up a little bit today. How so you ask? 
J Brand Heartbreaker
J Brand Heartbreaker in Ink
See, I work in a pretty casual office setting, but I usually dress up. Today, I opted to wear jeans. Why not, I can, so I should, right?


GUESS? Jacket, V-Neck Three Quarter Sleeve Plaid Fitted Blazer Red/Black LBut it's not like I dressed it down by only wearing a simple t-shirt. I dressed it up with a blazer. Remember this jacket, the Guess Red Plaid Blazer that I wrote about not long ago? Well, I am wearing this with the jeans, a black tank underneath the jacket, and a sleek pair of black pumps.


My accessories are minimal today; paired with a vintage Chanel purse that is a hand me down in the family and my signature diamond huggies that were my husband's aunts. 


Here is how the final outcome came out.




What did you decide on?

No comments:

Post a Comment