Pages

October 4, 2010

Date night

My husband and I have been going out less frequently these days; maybe it's that we are so busy with work, maybe we're just tired, maybe it has to do with going out multiple times of week gets costly. So, because of this, when we do go out, I want to doll myself up- even if it's just a little.


Saturday night we went out to dinner at Gargoyles On The Square, where Jason Santos as Executive Chef never fails us (although, I'm sad to say, the service was not up to par the last time we were there!), and it's not normally a dress up type of place, so I wanted to wear something that looked sharp, but didn't make me try too hard. After all, your significant other loves you for you, so you want to impress them, but be yourself at the same time. 


I opted for my True Religion Vintage Joey jeans, a black empire waist loose shirt from Victoria's Secret, my sassy shoes, a Judith Ripka chain necklace that the husband bought for me, and a Coach (in Mia Ocelot) animal print purse...ha, the husband got that one for me, too!
I also wore a hounds-tooth jacket, like this one:


An easy outfit, a fun date night!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit. I love your shoes, man, so sassy!! :)

    You aren't going to believe what I saw today at Sears! I saw leggings with the stir-ups, I think that's the name(the little footie elastic area at the base). Is this fashion really back!?

    ReplyDelete