Pages

October 15, 2010

TGIF Edition: Weekend Kicks

Anyone who knows me, knows I very rarely wear flats.
I used to be running errands at the mall or grocery store, and there I'd be running down the aisle with 3-4" heels. Yup. I was that person.


Well, thank goodness for funky flats that look cute and are comfortable, too. When you're out and about running your errands this weekend, might I suggest the following?


I've talked about these particular Stuart Weitzman flats quite a bite- it's because I have a similar pair in gold of the leather variety. These ones are rubber; so when your running out in the damp fall rain, no slip and slide there! Additionally, those fun little pellets and the silver color are great for grabbing lunch on the weekend, shopping, or just walking around! But Weitzy is not alone, other brands for comfortable cute kicks include Cole Haan and Kate Spade.



Cole Haan Women's Air Zanna Sport Ballet,Gunsmoke Metallic,6 B US
Cole Haan Zanna Sport Ballet
Kate Spade Women's Frisky Flat,Camel/Black Leopard,8.5 M US
Kate Spade Women's Frisky Flat


Stuart Weitzman Women's Pellets Flat,Siljel,7 M US
Stuart Weitzman Pellet Flats
Next up are our lovable friends, Puma, Merrell, and Old School Converse. No need to go grocery shopping, the bank, or dry cleaners wearing your running shoes. Those are made for running, these kicks are made for everyday use.
PUMA Women's Saba Ballet Gloss Sneaker,White/Gossamer Pink/Pink,8 B
Puma Women's Saba Ballet Gloss Sneaker
Emily
Merrell "Emily"
It's Friday. Weekend is starting in T-8 hours. I'm kickin' it comfortable today at work, lovies in my Puma's:
Puma 'Simplice' Mesh...
Puma Simplice
Have a kick ass weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment