Pages

October 1, 2010

Fatal Attraction: Boots

I've always been obsessed with boots. Tall boots, short boots, over the knee boots. Ones that hit the knee, ones that have a stiletto heel, platform, embellished with buckles, zippers- it does not matter. I love them all. 


Currently, I am on the lookout for a beauuuuutiful pair of leather camel/brown colored heeled boots. Some which are shown below are contenders...but I still haven't found THE one. But when I do...it will be a fatal attraction I am sure.


I do, as you can tell, have a thing for a killer heel. I've mastered walking in heels. BIG thank you to my parents who paid for years and years of dance classes where I wore heeled tap shoes and pointe shoes for the majority of my childhood... perhaps I also inherited and good balance!


Here's a looksie of 9 delectable  pairs of boots that I am currently coveting- regardless of price.
Which pair do you want?

Boots I love



No comments:

Post a Comment