Pages

November 1, 2010

How to Wear: Pinstripe Blazer

Today I woke up and didn't want to exude a whole lot of effort in getting ready. I mean, it's Monday. It's getting cold out there, and I was tired.


So I decided to toss on my Michael Kors black pinstripe blazer. I didn't want to be all formal today though; so I paired it with a pair of medium wash slight bootleg jeans (Citizen for Humanity, Ingrid).


I remember when I got this jacket, about 2-3 years ago. My mother in law took me shopping at Neiman's downtown, and the woman helping us pick out clothes, Angel, was helping me with this particular jacket. I told her I loved it but didn't know what to wear underneath. I said, a button down white shirt? And she said, no no. A plain black t-shirt. Hmm I thought. Plain black huh? 


So this morning, as I was getting ready, I recalled that exact conversation- and my decision was easy.



+
+


Here's to an easy work week for all!

1 comment:

  1. this pinstripe blazer is cool i think i saw also a black pinstripe suit for men but either of two our great. Girls love fashion, create style and mix up our dresses to create for stylish one.

    ReplyDelete