Pages

November 5, 2010

Wooooo! Take a look at Jason Wu!

I must start by saying, some of Jason Wu's jacket designs aren't really my taste; but - I will finish this statement by declaring: I big puffy heart his dresses.  From the gala event to your workday, he has a style that will mold to yours.


Let's start with this mock neck trapeze dress from his Fall 2010 RTW collection. Not too short, not too long; perfect for those who have a toned set of arms and shoulders and want to show them off!
Alright, alright, so many of us don't often have a place to wear this dress; but if you had an over the top event to attend, be it a black tie wedding or fundraiser, this dress surely would fit the bill.
From his Spring 2011 RTW, these two dresses are perfect for the office, weekend, or out on the town. The beautiful shade of purple is elegant enough for a bridal or baby shower, and the yellow sure add some flair; but both are still professional enough for the office.
Vogue GalleryVogue Gallery
Another pairing from his Spring 2011 collection, the outfit on the left is all about the legs. If you got 'em, flaunt 'em! But look closely at the three pieces; The shorts can be paired with any other blazer/shirt combination- and be dressed up or down. The blazer can be paired with a skirt or trousers, and the shirt could be worn alone with some wide legged trousers (as shown below). 
Vogue GalleryVogue Gallery
I'll close by sharing my favorite gown with you. The lines, detail, and fabric of this number just make me swoon (Oh, and by the way Mr. Wu, I'm glad to share my shipping address with you).
Vogue Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment