Pages

November 11, 2010

What Your Man Likes: Fred Perry

Okay, you caught me. So maybe I am actually writing you to tell you what my man likes. 
But I can bet he's not alone.


Fred Perry's designs are simple, they are classic. You know what else they can be though? Expensive. The brand is also often seen on Marshall from the TV show I never miss, How I Met Your Mother. 



I remember the first time my husband saw a Fred Perry shirt on the sitcom. He loves his polos and track jackets. Whether it's Puma or Polo; Adidas or Ben Sherman, there's something about these two items he can't get enough of.


So immediately we tried to find Fred Perry garb (this was maybe 2 years ago) and found very little. Well something changed and distribution way improved; Saks and Nordstrom sell the full priced pieces- but wait. A light bulb went off, and somehow the British brand is now being sold on the likes of Gilt Groupe (go there, now- the sale is well underway, some items are still available) and 6pm.com. And when I tell you these are heavily discounted...they are.


So I made it easy for you: here's a link to the 6pm Fred Perry Men's filter. Check it, here (don't you worry ladies, the women's stuff is very cute, too!)


Preppy Casual with a twist I call it- it's the perfect weekend gear; and perfect for the holidays. Here are some of my favorites for you to give your guy.


Fred Perry - Twin Taped High Shine Track JacketFred Perry - Oakfield Nylon 
Fred Perry - World Cup FP Polo ShirtFred Perry - Seymour Leather
Wool Sweater VestFred Perry - Long Sleeve Ghm Shirt
Graduated Stripe V-Neck Sweater

1 comment: