Pages

September 29, 2010

What to Wear Wednesday

What did you decide on this Wednesday?


Choices a plenty, a decision was difficult for me this morning.  It's still in the balmy high 70's here in the northeast, and  I for one am ready to unleash my sweater dresses, boyfriend blazers, and cardigans. But mother nature clearly thinks otherwise.


So my Wednesday is below, I was clearly feeling a tad patriotic. This particular dress has become a staple in my wardrobe. Today, it's being worn without a jacket, cardigan, or blazer; in the summer it's worn with camel peep toes or nude sandals, today I opted for the bright red pump. After all, they are my sassy shoes.




Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Mini Quin
Red cutout pumps, aka my Sassy Shoes.


Calvin Klein Jersey Dress; all you need is a simple pearl strand and pearl earrings.

And it all comes together, hair up, loose ends in the back- easy!
Maybe it's too simple for you; a tad too classic, perhaps? And maybe you're thinking, there's not a whole lot of trend here! Well, I leave you with this-

Fashion fades, style is eternal.
-Yves St. Laurent

Happy hump day!





3 comments: