Pages

September 22, 2010

What to Wear Wednesday

Hump day.
Many of us have to get up every morning  to go to the office (whatever or wherever your office is). 
We find ourselves often asking...

I don't know about you, but Wednesdays can be difficult for me. It's only half way to the weekend (yay!) , but it's only half way to the weekend (boo).


I find if you dress yourself up a little bit, it makes getting through the week that much better.


Here's what I found in my closet this morning (I've yet to sign up the husband or a coworker, or that nice lady who smiled at me this morning to take my photo, so please be patient!).


Don't forget the accessories!



And the shoes (of course)!

Here's the breakdown, kids:

Shirt, Robin K, Marshalls.... $7.99

Tulip Skirt with Exposed Zipper, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bloomingdales ON SALE... $29.99


Strappy Sandals with Exposed zipper in the back, Pour La Victoire Bridgette Cognac, TJ Maxx...$59.99

And Tote, Kate Spade, Square Classic Noel, Kate Spade Outlet....$109

That's what I chose to wear this Wednesday....what about you?






No comments:

Post a Comment