Pages

September 28, 2010

Bargain of the day: Leopard Print Pumps

I've been wanting a pair of leopard print sky high pumps for some time.
Even more so now that this seasons most  coveted colors are military green, khaki, beige, tan, and others of the like.


The ones I really wanted...like, really really REALLY wanted.. are these delicious Yves St. Laurent Leopard Print Tribtoo Pump (left), the Gucci Tile High Heel (middle), or the Dolce & Gabbana Brown Patent Leather Leopard Pump, as displayed below
Yves Saint Laurent Leopard-Print Tribtoo Pumpor  or style #309766401 brown patent leather leopard print pumps
Sexy and delightful, I could totally see myself strutting my stuff...toning them down for work with a black pencil skirt & blazer, or heading out to a nice dinner with my husband in a leather mini & red blouse combo. But to spend upwards of $600, $700, even up to $1,000...  Now, I will never say never as if I have the opportunity to be so blessed, and that spending that much will not hurt my bank account, or be a few months car payments...Perhaps one day I will...but in the mean time...


I scored a scrumptious pair of Carlos by Carlos Santana (the Privilege Pump). And the price tag?


A whopping $39.99.


Not a terrible compromise, if I may say so myself. The shoe has the height I was looking for, the hidden platform I desired, and made my legs look long and lean (so that when I wear with above mentioned leather mini, the husband will drool).


Of course, if you wish to pay the higher priced lovelies, please at least visit sites such as SmartBargains, Overstock, and BlueFly. Or I very well may have a coronary knowing you paid more than you should have.






1 comment:

  1. Love those leopard print shoes! I might have to look for some myself...

    ReplyDelete