Pages

September 27, 2010

Case of the Mondays.

Here in Boston, it's a rainy, overcast, high of 65 type of fall day.
Being that it's Monday, the weather made me want to stay in bed; reality sunk in and I realized I had to rush to get ready for another manic stricken day.


I've decided to try to lay out my clothes the night before. This helped me today being that I was moving in uber slow motion.


I like to ease into the workweek with some neutral staples that you probably already have in your wardrobe- beige, tan, khaki, military greens. 
Here are my picks for your Monday.


MARC BY MARC JACOBS "Pearlie" Cluster Necklace, 18"L
Marc by Marc Jacobs Pearlie 
Av Max Concave Hammered Cuff
Av Max Hammered Gold Cuff



Splendid Jersey Cowlneck Top
Splendid Jersey Cowlneck Top


Cole Haan Villiage Jade Small Leather Satchel
Cole Haan Village Jade Small Satchel

Lauren by Ralph Lauren "Vella" Pointed Pumps
Ralph Lauren Vella Pointed Pumps
Banana Republic Petite Stretch Pencil Skirt
Banana Republic Stretch Pencil Skirt


Hope your Monday flies by!

1 comment: