Pages

March 18, 2011

Go Nude!



Tory Burch "Emma" Demi-Wedge Flats
Tory Burch "Emma"


Get your head out of the gutter, come on now!

I'm sure by now you've seen the nude (and tan) colors that all the fashion icons and designers are flaunting this spring. And if you haven't, please remove head from the rock it's under.

Seriously people, if there is one "trend" I am all for, this is it.

A nude shoe can not only match almost every color in your wardrobe, but it also lengthens your legs- remember get a shoe that matches or is close to your skin tone!


Boutique 9 "Illy"

Being 25 weeks pregnant, I can no longer comfortably wear my coveted 4.5 inch stilettos all day (potentially if I am sitting somewhere or posing for a photo (because, you know that's something I do). However, I can still wear wedges. And who knew! Wedges are ALSO in for this spring. In either espadrille (read: yarn like soles) or solid sole form, these have been keeping me sane. I'm not a fan of flats all the time. I really, truly, am not. Sure, I love being comfortable, and certain flats are adorable and all, but when I wear a spring dress that hits below my knee, I find that my legs look like tree stumps in flats (and it's certaintly not flip flop weather yet here in Massachusetts). Wedges have been making me happy.

 Here are some ideas and shoe candy for you all. Get out there. Buy yourself some nudes. Some stilettos if you can flaunt it, a pair or two of wedges for sure, and maybe even a pair of flats for when your tootsies hate you.

   
Sam Edelman 'Ionia' Patent Slingback
Sam Edelman "Ionia"
      
Vince Camuto 'Momas' Corset Back Leather Pump
Vince Camuto "Momas"


 
Dolce Vita 'Jollen' Wedge Sandal
Dolce Vita "Jollen"
 
Cole Haan 'Air Stephanie' Slingback Pump
Cole Haan "Air Stephanies"
 
KORS Michael Kors 'Glitter' Pump
Kors Michael Kors "Glitter"
 
 
Frye 'Billy' Ankle Boot
Frye "Billy"

  
Tory Burch "Carnell" Peeptoe Wedges
Tory Burch "Carnell"
 
House of Harlow 1960 "Violet"



 

   




  
 

Cynthia Vincent "Langley" Wedge Boots
Cynthia Vincent "Langley"

Sam Edelman "Randall"
 
KORS Michael Kors "Vail" Peeptoe Wedges
Kors Michael Kors "Vail"

Happy shoe shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment